Fight Like Mason Autographed Sign Auction
With September being Childhood Cancer Awareness Month we wanted to do something to help our friends at the Fight Like Mason Foundation raise some funds. As the presenting sponsor of this years Windsor ComiCon, we decided that we would use that status to do something truly special. We took our Fight Like Mason lawn sign and got it autographed by 21 of the celebrity guests, and we're giving you the chance to own it!Here's how it works:
- From now until 8pm on September 30th, use the form below to take part in our auction with a twist. Instead of bidding to purchase the sign, you're bidding to make a donation to the Fight Like Mason Foundation.
- The bid amount must be in $5 increments, and at least $5 higher than the current high bid.
- We will update the current high bid by e-mail and on this page, as we get them.
- If you are outbid, you are welcome to increase your bid amount as many times as you want by completing the form again.
- The person with the highest bid amount at 8:00 pm on September 30th will be chosen as the winner.
- We will contact the winner with details on how to make the donation and collect this one of a kind collector's item.
While all donations are appreciated, you are under no obligation to donate unless you have the winning bid. Only the person with the winning bid will receive the sign after making their donation. A tax receipt from the Fight Like Mason Foundation will be provided for your donation.
To learn more about Fight Like Mason, visit their site here.
To see who all the signatures are, click here.