STAR WARS: Rathtar Escape
Recreate epic scenes from Star Wars: The Force Awakens, as Han Solo and Chewbacca try to escape the clutches of Bala-Tik and his Guavian Security Soldiers aboard their freighter. Featuring a modular design for easy reconfiguration, the freighter sections contain authentic details like a lowering blast door, trapdoor and crawlspace in which to hide. Pull the correct fuse to release the 2 buildable Rathtar figures with posable tentacles and teeth, then rearrange the sections and play out another Rathtar escape! This great set includes 5 minifigures.
- Build an exciting space action scene with modular parts for easy reconfiguring
- Featured in Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Includes Han Solo, Chewbacca, Bala-Tik, 2 Guavian Security Soldiers, and 2 buildable Rathtars with posable tentacles and teeth
- LEGO Star Wars building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Model is over 5” high, 3” wide and 15” deep. Rathtar (tentacles closed) is over 1” high, 2” wide and 2” deep
- 836 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 14 years old